Lecture Theater : 2 nos.
All Lecture theatres are centrally Air-conditioned with Audio-Visual aids & E-Class facilities. All lecture theatres are located in the unified LT complex.
Demonstration Rooms :
Situated in each individual department. Each demonstration room is of 45 sq mts and has a capacity of 60 seats. Each Demonstration room is equipped with
all the necessary audio visual equipment.
- Anatomy: 2 nos with a seating capacity of 60 students each.
- Physiology: 1 nos with a seating capacity of 60 students each.
- Biochemistry: 1 nos with a seating capacity of 60 students each.
Common Rooms :
Separate common rooms for boys and girls are situated in Administrative block of college with facilities of indoor games. The common
rooms are of 100 sq mt each and have adjoining toilets. More Info
- Layout and floor area: The 1600 sqm library is located in a two storey centrally air conditioned building in Block A.
- ii) Reading Rooms : Present
No. : 02
For UG: 2 reading rooms are located in the library premises. They have a capacity of 100 seats on the 1st floor and 50 students on the ground floor.
For P.G.: Not required at this stage
For Staff: There is a reading lounge with a capacity of 20 seats for the faculty members located on the ground floor of the library.
Working Hours : 8am to 8pm
- No. of shifts : Two
- No. of Books : 2000
Text : 2000
- No. of Journals subscribed annually :
Indian : 14
- Librarian : Mr. Parwinder Singh (B.Com, B.Lib)
Various laboratories are situated in each department as per requirement of the MCI.
Computer Lab :
In the process of being established.
One centrally air conditioned auditorium with a seating capacity of 500 is available and which is enabled with all A.V. aids.
It is sound treated and is situated in unified LT complex.